Desk Clamp Options
Our standard desk clamp options are suited to desks or tables without any restrictions. These are available to select from the Front Shield, L Shape Shield, or U Shape shields product page under 'Base Options'.
If your desk has no or very little overhang, then please select our ZFlush or ZEdge clamp, respectively. These are provided to make sure you have the right setup for your individual desk style.
Enter promo code DeskClamp1 at checkout to add this to your cart for free.
Clamp Selection for your Sneeze Guard
- C-Clamp: for desk tops without restrictions. These will automatically be supplied with your order if you select 'Clamp with Magnet', or 'Clamp with Screw' from our product pages.
- Z-Edge: for desk tops with short overhangs. These are available for either magnet or screw clamp options. Simply add this option to your basket and we'll supply in the format you requested.
- Z-Flush: for desk tops with no overhang, but with small gap between privacy panel and desk top. Simply add this option to your basket and we'll supply in the format you requested.
- Simple to install - assembled quickly, no measuring required.
- Affordable – low cost and manufactured in the USA.
- Flexible – shields can be moved from desk to desk.
- Effective – provides a simple barrier against germs.
- Recyclable – shields are 100% recyclable and when sent back to us, we’ll turn them into clothes!
- Ideal for offices, receptions, restaurants, hospitals, schools & universities.
30 day returns available. Please get in touch for more information and terms and conditions.
Worldwide shipping available. Free shipping within the continental USA. International shipments will be charged accordingly.
Jordan Defense Shield reserves the right to deliver any goods in installments.
The company will endeavour to meet delivery dates, but shall be under no liability of any kind if it fails to meet indicated dates, whether under Jordan Defense Shield's control or not.
1. 32” screen, when placed on a desk, will reach the same height as most office cubical partitions.
2. A 24” screen offers shielding between people when seated at a table, beside or across from each other.
3. An 18” screen is good to extend current partitions that may already be in place, such as between booths in a restaurant.t.
4. Multiple L or U shaped screens mounted on long or large multi person tables can divide side by side or opposed seating
5. Prices for screens include the two required end posts. L or U shaped shields require an added post for each inside corner.