Desk Wrap - L Shape - prices from $117
The L shaped desk shield wraps around two corners of a desk or table, providing protection from COVID-19 and other viruses.
Available for desks up to 10 feet, these sneeze shields can be made shorter by wrapping the plastic screen around the end pole. Watch our video to see just how easy this is.
The portable cough guard offers protection from sneezes and coughs from people sitting near you, so staff and customers can feel safe interacting together and getting back to the new 'normal'.
Our standard dimensions are 32 inches high x 8 feet wide.
Magnetic clips attach the sneeze screen to a table for an instant protective barrier.
A 6 inch window can be cut into the base of the L shield (hospitallity gap), to allow objects, money and hands to pass through the gap. This option is ideal for reception desks, payment points and beauty saloons. This is option is provided at no extra charge - just indicate if a hospitality arch is needed when adding this item to your basket.
Our sneeze screens are versatile - making them ideal for all industries, including classrooms, restaurants, retail stores, reception desks, waiting rooms and many other applications. What’s more, it’s easy to deploy - no tools are needed and the shields can be installed within seconds
Made from polyester, the protective desk shields are flexible, strong and hard wearing. Like all PET polyester, the Jordan Defense Shield sneeze screens are lightweight, crystal-clear and 100% recyclable.
L shaped prices start at $117.
Standard size: 32 inches high x 72 inches (6 feet) wide.
Heights available: 18, 24, 32, 36 or 40 inches.
Widths available: 6, 8 or 10 feet.
All shorter widths can be achieved by rolling up the plastic film on the uprights.
Includes adhesive steel disc applied to desk surface, and magnetic base post.
Base Options for Cough Guards
Magnet option (no additional cost): Includes adhesive steel disc which is applied to teh table surface, and magnetic base post.
Screw down / wall mount option (no additional cost): Adhesive steel disc applied to table. The post is then secured to the disc with 3 screws. This option can be used to mount the cough guard vertically onto a wall - idea for use in waiting areas.
Desk clamp option (no additional costs): desk clamp is provided instead of the adhesive disc. Choose between a magnet or screw to afix to the desk.
Hospitality option (no additional cost): 6 inch arch cut into the base of the sneeze screen. Customers can also add the cutout later, using a razor knife and template provided by Jordan Defense Shield.
- Portable sneeze screen - easy to move as needs dictate.
- Flexible, durable plastic - adjust to shorter lengths by simply wrapping the shield around the end pole.
- Set up in minutes - no tools required.
- No waste - 100% recyclable components.
- Hospitality option - window cut out at the bottom of the shield to allow objects, money and hands to pass through the gap. Ideal for nail bars, cafes, reception counters.
- Compact - rolls up to the size of an umbrella for easy storage and shipping.
- Affordable - low cost and manufactured in the USA.
- Base options - choose from a magnet with adhesive disk, desk clamp or screw format, which allows for mounting vertically to a wall.
- Versatile - Ideal for offices, receptions, hospitals, restaurants, schools & universities.
30 day returns available. Please get in touch for more information and terms and conditions.
Worldwide shipping available. Free shipping within the continental USA. International shipments will be charged accordingly.
Jordan Defense Shield reserves the right to deliver any goods in installments.
The company will endeavour to meet delivery dates, but shall be under no liability of any kind if it fails to meet indicated dates, whether under Jordan Defense Shield's control or not.
1. 32” screen, when placed on a desk, will reach the same height as most office cubical partitions.
2. A 24” screen offers shielding between people when seated at a table, beside or across from each other.
3. An 18” screen is good to extend current partitions that may already be in place, such as between booths in a restaurant.t.
4. Multiple L or U shaped screens mounted on long or large multi person tables can divide side by side or opposed seating
5. Prices for screens include the two required end posts. L or U shaped shields require an added post for each inside corner.